Wednesday, May 10, 2006

GOOD NEWS!


Josh made it to school this afternoon. He was starting to go stir-crazy in the house. So, I finally relented and let him go. He is so happy to be out with his friends again that he only came home for a few minutes after school.
On the other hand, Brian is still sick. The ironic thing about this is that I was the one saying just take the whole week off, you need to get better, now guess who's teaching his class for the next 2 days? You got it. Me!!! Let me tell you, he owes me big time after this. I am not sure on payment terms for this - but I am thinking a nice supper out when we come down south would be great! or maybe he could cook supper for an extra couple nights next week.

No comments: