Barb, you mentioned the Eagle cam in a recent post, and of course, being the curious person that I am I checked it out. Needless to say it doesn't take long to become addicted. Yesterday morning I turned it on and one of the babies was moving around the nest checking things out. Last night we got a nice view of the mother's rear end. But this morning was the best - the mother was feeding her babies. So much movement took a lot of buffering, but it was very cool. I know I will be thinking about it at work today - wondering what they are doing now. Maybe I will pull it up on the classroom computer and let the kids watch. On second thought - No, too much distraction. I will have to content myself with checking it out at lunch. I had heard about it before but hadn't bothered to check it out. So, I will have to blame this addiction on Barb.
Wednesday, May 17, 2006
ADDICTED TO THE EAGLE CAM
Barb, you mentioned the Eagle cam in a recent post, and of course, being the curious person that I am I checked it out. Needless to say it doesn't take long to become addicted. Yesterday morning I turned it on and one of the babies was moving around the nest checking things out. Last night we got a nice view of the mother's rear end. But this morning was the best - the mother was feeding her babies. So much movement took a lot of buffering, but it was very cool. I know I will be thinking about it at work today - wondering what they are doing now. Maybe I will pull it up on the classroom computer and let the kids watch. On second thought - No, too much distraction. I will have to content myself with checking it out at lunch. I had heard about it before but hadn't bothered to check it out. So, I will have to blame this addiction on Barb.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment