Brian and I have discovered something important: Apparently summer vacation is not for relaxing at all. It's for doing house renovations! We've been wanting to replace our kitchen floor for quite a while now and we finally decided just to go ahead and get it done. So, Wednesday we got up prepared to spend the day working in the kitchen.
Brian and Josh tore up the old flooring. It wasn't as much work as we expected.


We all worked together to install the new laminate flooring.
Done!
3 comments:
It looks really nice. But how come I thought you had done the kitchen flooring just last year? Or was that some other flooring you did?
Yeah, we did it with peel and stick tiles, but they just didn't wear well. They were cheap. Looked great at first, but not worth the little bit of money they cost.
Your house looks great, Ann. I guess if you didn't do something during the holidays you would be bored stiff. Relax! What does that mean?
Post a Comment