Naomi received this beautiful leather jacket from the Ross River Dena Council for graduation. It fits her perfectly.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
A LITTLE OF THIS AND A LITTLE OF THAT
Just when I think I have nothing to blog about, opportunity presents itself.
Naomi received this beautiful leather jacket from the Ross River Dena Council for graduation. It fits her perfectly.

Here are the roses Brian and I bought Naomi for grad. They are so bright and beautiful. They smell awesome too. I went to the florist on the day of her prom and they had all these beautiful colours to choose from. I immediately thought of her gorgeous dress and was intrigued.
Hannah doing what she does best - relaxing!
Oscar decided to join her. LOL.
Naomi received this beautiful leather jacket from the Ross River Dena Council for graduation. It fits her perfectly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Terrific jacket. It looks really nice on her.
Oscar is obviously the comic relief in your family! :)
Post a Comment