Sunday, June 14, 2009

18!

Where has the time gone? Naomi is 18 today. Soon she will be on her own. Heading off to Ireland for a vacation, then settling in Kamloops. It seems like we were just bringing her home from the hospital and then letting her go with Grandma to have breakfast with the ladies. I remember her lying on the floor "reading" to her baby brother. Then her days in school where she was too shy to talk to anyone. Now she's become so confident and independent - exactly what we wanted for her. We are so proud of you Naomi. The world is yours to explore and enjoy. Go for it! We love you more than you can imagine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll never forget the first time I met Naomi when she was just a little baby. It feels like a million years ago. She has definitely grown up into a beautiful young lady that we're all very proud of. :)

joanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.