I will let the pictures speak for themselves. We are so extremely proud of you Naomi. We know you will succeed in whatever you decide to do. We love you.
It's definitely a milestone...the first of the grandkids to graduate highschool. And then Hannah next year and Josh & Cam the year after that and on it goes.
I live in a remote Yukon village. I guess I must be quirky to live in such a place. I have been happily married for 21 years and we have 3 wonderful teenage children and an incredibly lazy dog! I am an educational assistant in the grade 1 and 2 class. I never thought I would ever work in a school - I didn't like school and I didn't particularly like kids. Isn't that ironic? (Maybe moronic is more like it!)
2 comments:
yah
so proud
I feel very Short now compare to Josh
It's definitely a milestone...the first of the grandkids to graduate highschool. And then Hannah next year and Josh & Cam the year after that and on it goes.
Post a Comment