Tuesday, January 13, 2009

PAYING IT FORWARD - CONTRIBUTION

Sonya had this on her blog last week and as part of my commitment, here we go.

Be one of the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post, and I will send you a handmade gift! Sound good? You then need to post the Pay It Forward challenge on your own blog and make a gift also for your first 3 commenters and so on it goes. The gift can be in any price range you like and you have 365 days to send it.

I already know what I will be sending. For those who are curious you'd better get your comment in. I hope you will enjoy the gift.

Oh, I'm so excited. I love giving presents.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hey Ann...I can't believe I beat Sonya at leaving a comment! I will definitely be "Paying It Forward" soon...

Anonymous said...

I purposely didn't comment because I wanted to give other people a chance. But seeing as it's been a week now, I'm now claiming second comment. :)

Oh, and just so you know, I haven't forgotten that I'm paying it forward to you. I just haven't come up with anything truly awesome yet.