I just realized that I haven't blogged for quite a while. Oops! It has been so busy here for the past week. I've been busy with work and working on my courses as well as doing all the things a wife and mother does every day around the house. On Wednesday and Thursday our thermometer bottomed out at -50, so we weren't venturing far out of the house. We did have an ambulance meeting on Thursday, so we bundled up and braved the frigid temperatures. It has been slowly getting warmer, but not fast enough for me. You know it's been cold when you are saying how warm -35 is!
I was hoping to go x-country skiing today, but it never got quite warm enough. Besides that, Brian spent the day cheering for the losing teams in the football playoffs. Of course, I always choose the opposite team from him. That meant all my teams won this weekend. Yay!
Basically all this to say - nothing much is happening in my small corner of the world. Nothing blog-worthy anyways. If I ever get into Whitehorse maybe I will be able to snap some pictures of the girls with their boyfriends and at least post those. In the meantime, I am just trying to stay warm! Oh, how I need another trip to Miami.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The weather man keeps teasing us and making us believe that we're going to get a high of 8 one of these days. I've yet to see it happen although I'm desperately hoping!
I can't even imagine how cold that must feel! I'm really missing the fact that we won't be going somewhere warm this year.:(
Post a Comment