O.k. So, we have been away from the world of entertainment for approximately 3 years. Now that I have returned I already know that I am still a hopeless CSI addict. The difference now is that my kids are also enjoying the show along with me. I do have one question however: WHO WAS THE BLIND MAN WHO THOUGHT NICK SHOULD HAVE A MUSTACHE?????
Brian and I were both wondering if that was for real. Ewwwwww.
(Edit: I just found out that this was an old rerun. Thank goodness. I hope the mustache is gone for good.)
Something else that we have greatly enjoyed is the advertising. Last night we discovered that they have created a new"illness" and have pills you can take to correct it. This "illness" is "restless leg syndrome". As soon as the ad came on Brian said "Hey, they just made that up and then came up with a prescription for people to take." Of course, I immediately said "No, it's real. I have it. Can you please order me some meds." On the ad it starts with a woman sitting on a couch trying to rest her "restless legs". However, once she takes the meds she is free to cuddle with her significant other (husband maybe?). Brian figures he is just holding her up because she is so weak from all the pills side effects - nausea, vomiting, diarhea. I just hope that they are married because once those side effects kick in, not many men would put up with someone vomiting on them. Maybe marriage will keep him around longer.
Anyways, we came up with a great episode for CSI. Here it is:
This man and his wife are sitting on the couch. She obviously suffers from restless leg syndrome. She hasn't taken her meds for a while. So, while they are sitting there suddenly her restless leg shoots up and she kicks him really hard in the head. He jumps up off the couch in rage and while he is doing so he trips and stumbles over the coffee table. He careens around the room trying to regain his balance, but then he falls and when he is going down he hits his head on a shelf. He is now lying on the floor, dead.Unfortunately for both of them, he also caught the edge of a book that was perched on said shelf. This book flies off the shelf and hits a loaded gun that is sitting on the coffee table. The gun goes off and shoots his wife who has innocently been sitting on the couch watching her husband careen around the room. We now have two dead bodies and no signs of B & E. Try and follow that scenario through mustache adorned Nick!

No comments:
Post a Comment