Thursday, October 19, 2006

BIRTHDAY PICS

I had a great day yesterday, in spite of the fact that I had to work. Brian and the kids treated me like royalty. They made a delicious dinner - baked ham, scalloped potatos and broccoli puff. And Josh made a wonderful cake.
After supper they presented me with their gifts. Brian had already bought me a new blender and is buying me some new mocassins. The girls bought me this foot spa - of course we all had to try it out. And Josh is in the midst of making me a beaded bracelet.


What is that about??? Where did all those candles come from?
Of course, there was no way I was getting away with just a token candle - there had to be 40.

This has nothing to do with my birthday, but Hannah and Jedine wanted me to post a picture of the first snowman of the year. This was taken on Saturday - the day I thought the snow would just turn into a slushy mess. Well, that didn't happen - it just continued to snow all day, but it was a very wet snow so Brian and I were soaked because we had to work outside in it.

No comments: