Saturday, October 28, 2006

ANOTHER TRIP TO WHITEHORSE


Well, we just returned from another trip to Whitehorse. It was hectic as always. Between orthodontist appointments, hair appointments and shopping it was crazy. I actually ended up completely forgetting about my hair appointment. I will just have to go when I return to Whitehorse in 3 weeks. The girls had their hair done - beautiful like usual. We didn't do any great shopping - basically just food and halloween stuff. I was determined not to run around like crazy which is what I have had to do for the past 5 or 6 trips in. On Friday we took the kids bowling. This is always great fun. Hannah decided to pass and she stayed at the hotel with Oscar. We played the first game individually - I won, of course. Then the second game, Brian decided to play Naomi and I against him and Josh. I know you will not be surprised that the girls won by a landslide. As always it never matters who wins, we had a great time. Driving there and back was through definite winter conditions, but nothing too bad. It is always great to get home again. I think we were all struggling with restless leg syndrome after 4 1/2 hours in the truck.

No comments: