Since Sonya tagged me - here are 8 wonderful (or maybe not so wonderful) things about me:
1. I talk to myself all the time when I am shopping.
2. I love to read almost anything.
3. I am addicted to doing sudoko puzzles. (Thanks Mom!)
4. I teach music at school.
5. I detest cleaning house.
6. I love to work with my hands - building, quilting, etc.
7. I really suck at math (the kids never come to me with math homework).
8. I tend to be way too cranky.
Good thing there were only 8, I could barely think of those.
1. I talk to myself all the time when I am shopping.
2. I love to read almost anything.
3. I am addicted to doing sudoko puzzles. (Thanks Mom!)
4. I teach music at school.
5. I detest cleaning house.
6. I love to work with my hands - building, quilting, etc.
7. I really suck at math (the kids never come to me with math homework).
8. I tend to be way too cranky.
Good thing there were only 8, I could barely think of those.

No comments:
Post a Comment