Brian needed to get between the house and the porch to put some spray insulation in the space where the corner meets. Although he may be skinny, it doesn't mean he doesn't get stuck. And after all the work building those steps, I wasn't prepared to take anything apart to free him. Of course I was no help at all because I was laughing so hard. Lucky for him he finally got out.
Today was the first of our Wednesday afternoons when we get to work together. The grade 1/2 teacher teaches quilting on Wednesdays, so since Brians students are all in other classes, he teaches the grade 1/2 class. Let's just say he was very worn out by the end of the day. There are 15 kids in the class and they keep you hopping. He did journals with the grade 2's while I took the grade 1's. Then we joined together to do art. This was a very, very busy time. Who knew that kids cannot colour independently, or that their Mom's don't want them to press too hard with their crayons. Apparently "Mom doesn't want me to use my crayons." Anyways, when we were all finished we had a stunning display of flying geese and bulrushes and we were still standing.


No comments:
Post a Comment