Monday, September 25, 2006

GETTING SETTLED IN



Well, the move went quite well. We still have to move some things into the shed, but we will do that during the week. While we were moving I kept thinking of great things that I could enter on my blog - but, of course, I can't remember any of them now. Anyways, we are really enjoying being in our new house. Our wood stove is awesome - we are so glad we spent the extra money to get one with a catalyst. It has a temperature control, so we have control over how hot our house is. The kids were a great help this weekend. They moved all of their stuff themselves - I didn't have to pack a box or carry a box for them. What a difference from when they were younger and we had to do everything for them.

Naomi is working now. She babysits for the school tutor after school. They have 3 kids, and one more on the way. She really seems to enjoy it. She doesn't work everyday, just a two to three times a week. She gets paid very well too - $18/hour. Not bad for a 15 year old.

That's about all for today. Maybe one of these days I will put up some more pictures. However, we are using our new computer now, so it will take me a while to figure out how everything works.

No comments: