Just when you thought we should be coming to an end of the work, there's more! Brian has spent the last few days working on the skirting for the house. This is very hard physical work, so he is getting pretty tired. The pieces are long and heavy to move around into place. I help when I can, but it is pretty hard on the back so I am only useful for a day here and there.
I have been working hard on installing the flooring. It is extremely easy to install, but it does take some time. No glueing though, just click them together. It is a little difficult to see it here, but it is a grey slate laminate. It was definitely the right flooring choice. I am sitting on the pad for our wood stove.

Things are definitely coming together. It's really starting to look good.


No comments:
Post a Comment