Well, we didn't do any cleaning today - we are all finished, except for the laundry. It felt great to be done and the house looks so clean now. However, I am still finding spots where there is fire extinguisher powder. I guess I will have to put up with that until we move.
Speaking of moving...we have been trying to get ahold of the house mover for over a week now. I couldn't even leave a message because his message box was full. But today, surprisingly enough, he had emptied his mailbox and I was able to leave a message. The jist of it was contact us very soon or we will find someone else to do the job. Anyways, enough of that.
Josh is still in Kamloops with his grandparents and his cousins. He is homesick, but is having a great time. They have gone mini-golfing, gone to Ruckers and are planning to go to the Wildlife park tomorrow. It's so quiet around our house without him - it will be great to have him back home again soon.
The girls have been lazing around since we got home. Naomi appears from her room when she is hungry. Other than that she is busy reading and we hardly see her. Hannah has been enjoying going swimming at the river. They have a rope swing attached to the bridge. They have a blast everytime they go.
Brian and I begin working on the new house tomorrow. We will do what we can while we wait for it to be moved. Work, Work, Work!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment