Thursday, July 27, 2006

COMING RIGHT ALONG

Pictures never do justice, but you will at least get some idea of what we are doing. This shows the contrast between the pine and the old panelling. As I said before we were content with the panelling until we started putting up the pine.

Here is our living room. (The board on the window has come off now). It is a very bright room.

This picture is of the entrance and looking down the hallway. The front door is just to the right.

So, as you can see we are making progress. As for moving the house - we are still waiting. When I talked to George yesterday he said he would be here in about a week and a half. Now, where have I heard that before????? (He's been saying that since the beginning of June.) Oh well, we don't have many options in that department, so we just have to wait. But we have tons of stuff to keep us busy in the meantime. By the way, anyone want to help us move a 500 lb wood stove off the back of our truck???

No comments: