We just got back from another whirlwind trip to Whitehorse. While we were there we met with the insurance adjuster. Wouldn't you know, I have more work to do. I have to make another list of everything that was stolen or wrecked, along with when we bought it, how much we paid and the replacement cost. Then they will pay us either the depreciated value or the replacement cost (if we turn in the receipts). Anyways, out of all of this Brian and I ended up buying ourselves a very nice digital video camera. It's a Canon DVD one - burns the movies right onto a small disc that you can just pop into your DVD player. It's just tiny. We were also able to replace the digital camera - so I will have house pictures for you soon. Things are slowly getting sorted out. Thank goodness.
Also when we were in Whitehorse we did some more shopping for the house. We ordered our flooring. I can't wait until it comes and we can start installing it. I won't even try to describe it - you will have to wait for the pictures!

No comments:
Post a Comment