Thursday, June 1, 2006

ANOTHER TRIP



Well, we are off to Whitehorse again today. We have tons of stuff to do regarding the house. The main reason we are going in is to get Hannah's braces adjusted. The poor kid has had to put up with a travelling wire for the past 6 weeks. It has moved around her teeth so much that it has come right out of the back 3 or 4 braces. I keep clipping the end with wire cutters, but there is still a piece sticking into her cheek. She has developed quite a callous inside her cheek. I phoned the orthodontist office a couple times, but they said not to worry, just keep her comfortable. Oh well, it saved me an extra trip to Whitehorse. So, I will update in a few days. Oh, by the way, only 1 more week of school left. This includes sports day and the last day which is just a year-end assembly. Then we start 3 months of summer vacation.

No comments: