Once again I don't have much to say. However, I have emerged from my bundle of parkas, boots, toques and fleecy line mittens to tell you this. Every morning I look expectantly at the thermometer hoping that we are getting nearer to the 0 mark. This morning once again I was sorely disappointed when it said -39. I guess the spring fairies are stuck in the okanagan keeping everyone there warm. Eventually they will slip free of your evil grasp and come my way. If not I will deal with everyone this summer (after the ice has melted off my body that is).
Thursday, March 16, 2006
SPRING????
Once again I don't have much to say. However, I have emerged from my bundle of parkas, boots, toques and fleecy line mittens to tell you this. Every morning I look expectantly at the thermometer hoping that we are getting nearer to the 0 mark. This morning once again I was sorely disappointed when it said -39. I guess the spring fairies are stuck in the okanagan keeping everyone there warm. Eventually they will slip free of your evil grasp and come my way. If not I will deal with everyone this summer (after the ice has melted off my body that is).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment