Sunday, February 10, 2008

ON THE ROAD AGAIN

I'm heading out this morning. Time to go to Whitehorse. I am going for a medical appointment, but obviously the time is used for so much more. Hannah and Josh are coming in with me so I'm sure to have entertainment for the trip. I'm not sure what form it will take - talking, laughing, listening to music, or puking; but it is sure to be entertaining. Naomi is very excited that we are coming because no one has been in since she went back after Christmas. I think she is feeling a little lonely. I hate it when we have such a long stretch of no one seeing her, but with the weather the way it was we really had no choice. At least when I woke up this morning it was only -30 - definitely travelable weather. It was such a relief to see the temperature start to rise after being stuck at those extreme temperatures for 2 weeks. Now at least one can go outside and get some fresh air.
So I'm off. I will be back on Tuesday - hopefully I won't have any adventures to relay. LOL.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ONLY -30, eh? lol I'm such a baby that I complain if it's -5. We're supposed to get up to 6 degrees today, so I'm pretty stoked about that.

I hope you have a safe & uneventful trip. Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.

Anonymous said...

It is Feb 13th and it was sunny and hot today..went for a walk next to the lake and had to take my mitts off...life is good in Peachland!!! God is good. Love hearing about you guys and glad you are not frozen! Can't wait to see you this summer! You are coming aren't you??? Love you, Gwen and Family!