You would think that with all the renovations we have done on this house we would be finished, but we are still not done. One of the things that I have wanted to get done since the day we moved in was to replace the kitchen floor. The old one was pitted and stained and just generally awful. So the last time I was in Whitehorse I picked up some peel and stick tile. I know it isn't high quality, but it's easy to install, cheap and looks great. Today was the day I chose to install it. So after cleaning everything out of the kitchen and dining room I cleaned the floors and went to work.
Brian was in charge of taking off the old baseboards and getting everything ready for me to lay tile. Then after we were finished tiling the computer room he had the fun job of reassembling the computer and all its accompanying cords. That was probably more work than laying the floor.
The finished product. Tahdah!

2 comments:
The floor looks terrific! Great job! I feel Brian's pain. We (meaning I) recently moved our computer from the family room back to the kitchen and it was SO much work. I was pretty much tearing my hair out by the end!
Oh, and I'd like to add that you look fabulous in that picture!
Thanks. Even though my hair is totally scruffy and unbrushed! LOL.
Post a Comment