Monday, May 14, 2007

NEW PICS

O.K. so, this is highly embarrasing, but here goes. My before picture, at my 40th birthday in October:

Here are my pictures from this morning - 31 pounds lighter.
Yesterday I participated in the Walk for the Cure. I walked 4 1/2 km, then since the other women wanted to keep walking and I didn't have the time, I turned around and ran back to town. A grand total of 9 km.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

good for you\
you are thin girl
thinner than me

Jealous now boo who

Anonymous said...

You look so amazing...it's almost like Brian got a whole new hot wife without getting in trouble! ;)

Anonymous said...

What do you mean "a whole new wife"? Now I've only got half the woman I used to have.

onedayatatime said...

WOW! You look amazing!!!!! Good for you, that's so awesome!!!

marge said...

Oh my goodness Ann. You look so amazing. Good for you.