Sorry I haven't kept you all updated lately. Life just tends to get a little hectic sometimes. We are on the final countdown to summer holidays. 5 weeks left! Then the fun begins. Yesterday I managed to book us on a smooth water rafting trip at the Grand Canyon. Now I am getting really excited about going.
Today my goal is to book campsites in Anaheim and San Diego. Oh yeah, my other goal is to get loads of work done on the deck.Here is Brian getting started on our work yesterday.
One last thing - I finally got a picture of Hannah and Tyrone together. 
Today my goal is to book campsites in Anaheim and San Diego. Oh yeah, my other goal is to get loads of work done on the deck.Here is Brian getting started on our work yesterday.

5 comments:
How mad was Hannah that you took that picture of her and Tyrone? ;)
That's so exciting that you've got stuff booked for vacation already. We're on pins and needles over here as there's only one more step to Gary's millwright application and then...The Outcome!! After that we'll finally know how the summer vacation is going to play out.
COOl
Hannah didn't mind about the picture at all. Actually it is a very rare occurance that they actually sit side by side. They are just so cute. I don't think they have even held hands yet, let alone kissed - I asked!
That is cute about Hannah
Hi Ann SURPRISE !!!!! I finally got caught up on everything you guys are up to . I also updated my blog ?????? Or should I say I think so . I forgot most everything about blogging so if this goes to your blog than go to mine to be updated Now how is that for confusing
Post a Comment