Sunday, June 12, 2011

THE PROM

Saturday evening was Josh`s prom. This is an event we were all looking forward to. How often do we get to see the kids dressed up and looking so spectacular. The pictures really tell the story for themselves.

The girls were all trying to share one mirror in the hotel room.

I enjoyed some much needed pampering from Hannah. She gave me a manicure and pedicure.

The finished product.

Josh didn`t need as much pampering:

Naomi and Hannah looking very beautiful.

Brian and I on our walk to freedom.

The theme was vintage Hollywood. The hall looked amazing.





Josh and his grand march partner, Brittany. She is also from Ross River.



Josh and his girlfriend, Karoline.

The highlight for the evening for me was the grad and parent dance.

After the prom we drove Karoline to her home in Tagish, a 2 hour round trip. This meant we were dropping into bed at 1:00 in the morning. We picked Josh up from his dry grad this morning shortly after 6am. He walked into the hotel room, flopped onto the bed and was asleep within seconds When Brian and I returned from dropping Naomi off at the airport it was about 7:30 am. Josh was snoring as though he was trying to set a world record and Hannah was grumbling in the other bed as she tried to sleep in spite of Josh's snoring. Now that it's all over it will take a few days to recuperate.
Josh, we are so proud of you. You have a world of opportunities ahead of you. We know you will succeed in whatever you choose to do. We love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it, "Walk to freedom". I also love how you keep sending your kids to us. :)