Saturday, October 17, 2009
CAN'T GET OUT OF BED
Recently Brian and I decided that it was time to buy a new duvet as ours was getting past its prime. So I scoured the internet for deals and finally decided on one. However, just a new duvet wasn't all that was required. We also decided it was time to replace the cover. This involved another indepth internet search. We finally decided on the cover we wanted and made the order. It came in the mail yesterday. So, despite my migraine, I set about getting it all put together. The result is a bed so comfy that it is really difficult to get out of it. The new duvet turned out to be quite luxurious, making me feel like I'm sleeping in a very posh hotel. If I didn't have this exam next week, I would probably still be laying in bed, relaxing. However, duty calls and I cannot do that. Next trip in to Whitehorse I will be shopping for material for curtains, and new lamps to complete the look.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow! That's gorgeous bedding! I know what you mean about feeling like you're in a hotel. Don't you just love that? Especially since you don't have to pay hotel prices to have that feeling every night. :)
I know. It's so fantastic.
Post a Comment