Somehow I neglected to tell the saga of Naomi having her wisdom teeth extracted. This occurred at the end of September. It was quite an event for her and I was very disappointed that I could not be there with her. However, Cory managed to get back to Kamloops and hold her hand while she endured the pain. (I just had to throw in a picture of her actually working in the shop.)
Now it is time for Hannah to have her wisdom teeth removed. She went to our regular dentist back in September and they wanted her to leave them in for another year. However, her retainer has been getting quite tight as the wisdom teeth push all her other ones around. So, I phoned the orthodontist and was very fortunate to get them while they were in Whitehorse. They squished her in and he wants the teeth removed before they undo all the work the braces did. We are also very fortunate that the oral surgeon will be in Whitehorse at the end of October. And guess what? They had room for Hannah. So, with much fear and trepidation she is facing the same fate as Naomi in 2 more weeks. November 1 is d-day for her. Mwahaha!

1 comment:
Poor Hannah. Not a fun procedure, that's for sure.
Post a Comment