Friday, December 5, 2008

"WE'RE OFF TO SEE THE WIZARD..."

I feel like we should be singing a song like "We're off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of Oz..." when we are leaving for Whitehorse, or maybe "On the road again...". Anyways, we are going into town to see Naomi perform in the Nutcracker. She is dancing in 3 or 4 different parts. I am so excited to see her perform. I know she is loving the dance. She has been very busy the past few weeks with extra rehearsals. Yesterday they put on a matinee for schools and will do the same today. Then she has a show tonight and tomorrow night. I feel so bad for her though because yesterday she woke up with the flu. She pulled herself together though and made it through the performance. Hopefully she is better today.
Hannah is keeping busy with work and school. We are so excited to see her too. We are going to a "Breakfast with Santa" that the dorms put on every year. They will be getting ready for that on Friday night, so we won't get to see them until Saturday.
That's about all the excitement happening in our little world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun and exciting! Make sure you take lots of pictures. I really wish I could be there to see Naomi dance.