Wednesday, December 17, 2008
THE GREAT ESCAPE
It's hard to believe that in only 1 more day we will be leaving our -35 weather and heading for the tropics. Brian and I were discussing it on the way to school yesterday - imagining lying poolside, soaking up the sun, while in reality we were bundled up and rushing through the bitter cold to school. There's so much to do before we head off - rooms to clean, bags to pack, a Christmas concert to survive. Almost there though. I just can't wait! I will be posting pictures when I return of course. So, to all of you staying home this Christmas - stay warm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Aaahhhh!!! SO exciting! I still have lots of last minute things to get done too. That's the worst part I think. And making sure that everyone has everything they need.
Post a Comment