Sunday, August 17, 2008

OH SO MANY CUPBOARDS

For the past 2 years it has been in the plans to renovate our kitchen. This has been the week that we finally began the project. After removing all the doors (22 doors and 5 drawers) we set to work sanding them. We also had to fill one of the handle holes on each door since the handles we liked were a different length.

Since we had easy access to all the cupboards the girls spent some time organizing the cupboard contents for me.
Then is was time to fix around the dishwasher and sand everything ready for painting.Painting at last!
Here I am putting all the hardware back on the cupboards.
Josh was a great help when it came to reinstalling the doors.
Brian did his part too.

Tahdah!
Now to stage 2 - a tiled backsplash and finishing the pine walls. Stay tuned for more pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cupboards look great! I love that the whole family pitched in. I'm sure it made the task that much easier.

Anonymous said...

I muѕt thanκ уou foг the effoгtѕ уou've put in writing this website. I'm hopіng to vieω the ѕame
high-grade blog ρoѕts from you in the futuгe as wеll.
In fact, уouг сreative writіng abіlities hаs mоtіѵаted me
to gеt my own wеbsіtе nοw ;)

Mу blog ... used altec bucket trucks
Review my weblog - line trucks for sale