Wednesday, August 6, 2008

CATCHING UP

Wow! It has been ages since I've posted anything - I've been too busy living the life and haven't had time to post about it.
So here are some of my favourite pics from the summer.

The girls and I had a day at the spa. Here are my pampered feet:

Brian and I rented kayaks for a day on the lake in Peachland. We took a long, wavy trip out to Rattlesnake Island:
Naomi and Hannah at Granville Island:


Aaron and Josh putting on a play at the Larnder talent show:

Hannah and the giant Ginger:
Naomi and Hannah making cherry jam:

Shopping with Mom and Dad at Costco:
After spending some time having fun and Alison and Tim's house we travelled towards home. On the way we stopped at Liard Hotsprings. The first night we arrived they were full but were letting people camp in the day use area. So we pitched our tent in the middle of the playground area along with about 8 other tents. The next day we moved into a regular camping site. The girls were very absorbed in their books:
Brian was too:
We had a fabulous vacation, but it sure feels good to be home again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Hannah and giant Ginger! lol And must you keep rubbing it in that you went to the spa?? ;)