I thought that since we can't be together over this holiday season, I would post a few pictures of our holiday decor. So far we have put out our decorations and outside lights. Here are just a few of the decorations we have up.

Next weekend we will be putting up the tree - my favourite part. I love pulling out all the ornaments. I like to buy them while we are on vacation, then I recall all the memories while we are decorating the tree.

2 comments:
Beautiful decorations. The deck looks very inviting with the soft glow of the blue lights on the snow. I imagine that it wouldn't feel that great though to sit out there in the cold. Well, maybe with a nice cup of hot chocolate.
We started our decorating also. Fortunately the lights were already out from last year. Peter has been putting up trees all week. We have 4 but of course the best is the family tree with ornaments we've been colledcting for almost 50 years. We cherish and recollect with each one before putting it on the tree and again at taking down time also. Love and memories always. Mom
Post a Comment