I feel like a proud parent about this: my plant. I have one plant in my house. I was given a cutting back in June and I kept it full of water (except while we were on holidays) and finally planted it in October. I definitely did not inherit my parents' green thumb (sorry Mom and Dad). Most plants I have wither away and die quite quickly. I can't even tell you what kind of plant this is - help anyone? When we plan what to do with our yard it definitely doesn't include plants. But look at this, my plant is flowering in November! I point it out to Brian almost every day and he is just as amazed as I am. 


2 comments:
Well, well, well. Imagine that! That is a beautiful plant, although I can't help you out on what kind it is. Maybe some sort of impatient?
Definitely an impatience. Glad you could grow it. Bring it in for the winter ior it will die. It's basically an indoor plant that far north. Luv and stuff. Mom
Post a Comment