Today we went out and got the rest of the wood we will need to stay toasty warm for the winter. We woke up and it was -15. We delayed going for a while just waiting for it to warm up. It eventually did and by the second load it wasn't too bad and we were peeling off layers of clothing. I even had the presence of mind today to bring the camera along. I needed positive proof that Hannah and Josh joined us in the adventure - not very willingly, but they were there, working. We had a lot of very heavy logs that we had to cut into 4 foot lengths just to get them to the truck. Needless to say, my arms feel like limp noodles and my legs aren't much better.

2 comments:
I don't think you're allowed to talk about "peeling off your clothes" on the internet.
Sounds like alot of work. But it will be worth it when your house is toasty warm in the middle of winter.
Post a Comment