Thursday, October 18, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Geez, I'm getting old! 29 again! LOL. We opened presents, etc when Naomi was home for Thanksgiving. Naomi and Josh bought me some Friends dvd's. Hannah bought me a necklace and Brian bought me a new wedding ring.
Today I will celebrate by going to work, running skipping club and in the evening going to an ambulance meeting. The best part is that Brian and the kids are making supper tonight. We are having pizza. Mmmm! Nothing else exciting is happening in my life. Just getting older and wiser everyday.

3 comments:

marge said...

Happy Birthday Ann. You are looking younger all the time. Very beautiful ring. Brian has good taste.

Anonymous said...

Hi Long time since I last touched base with you . Your ring is beautiful . We have been to New york and back home again It was fabulous !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Download Skype , it is free. You can talk to anyone via computer or land phone anywhere in the world , all you need is a microphone which are really cheap or get a quick cam with both video and sound . I got a logitech on sale for 60.00 The other day I talked to a friend in the Netherlands who I became friends with in Stendal It was great seeing her again ad It cost nothing If you want to know more give me a buzz or check it out on the internet

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ann!

What a gorgeous ring! You are one very lucky lady. I'm glad that you had a nice birthday...you deserve it. :)