Saturday, October 6, 2007

NOTES ON NOTHING

Judging from my lack of blogging lately, one would think that there has been nothing going on in my life. However, the opposite is true. I have been very busy and just haven't had time to sit down and blog. Since that last fateful day when we had all that snow life has bounced along at a rapid pace. Last Friday after work Hannah, Jedine and I headed into Whitehorse. I had union meetings to attend and the girls just wanted to come. Hannah drove a good portion of the way - she is an excellent driver already. While we were there Naomi stayed with us. On Saturday I spent the day at my meeting and the girls shopped and just wandered around town. Then on Sunday I shopped before we made the return trip. This has been another busy week at work and I lead skipping club twice a week too. Fun, fun, fun! On Thursday night Naomi came home for the long weekend. They don't have school on the Friday so they were able to come home early. It is so great to have her here again. Oscar is very content to have the whole family around him again too. Now we are just going to have a nice relaxing Thanksgiving weekend (our first relaxing weekend in a long time). Yesterday after work Josh and I made pumpkin and apple pies. Mmmm. We will be having a turkey feast on Sunday. Then on Tuesday Brian and Naomi will be heading back to Whitehorse. Brian is going for a hearing test so will be taking her back. Hannah and Josh have just been busy with their friends and we don't see too much of them some days. So, that is my last couple weeks in a nutshell. Happy Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wondered what had happened to you! lol I can imagine how happy you are to have the whole family together for Thanksgiving. I'm sure it will be a wonderful weekend.

I'll be making my pies today and we're having our turkey feast tomorrow as well. Yum!