So, we have left our baby in Whitehorse. Here she is getting settled into her dorm room.

Josh and I helped her unpack her stuff. He jokes around about her being gone a lot, but he is really going to miss her. 

She had her first day of classes today and is doing fine. She is meeting new people and seems really happy. Of course she is homesick a little bit, but who wouldn't be with me here. LOL. The wing of the dorm where she is has some really nice kids in it. I think they put the rowdies on the other side. It will definitely take a while to get used to her not being here. But as Sonya said, it will be a new normal.

1 comment:
That's a decent looking dorm room. I'd love to see a picture of it by the end of the year though when it has the real 'lived-in' look!
Naomi's such a pleasant girl that I'm sure she'll have no trouble making good friends. I guess she's like her mom that way. ;)
Post a Comment