Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A BRAND NEW LOOK

Well, after all the mayhem of getting Hannah into Whitehorse to see the orthodontist, her dream came true. The braces were removed. She looks more beautiful than ever. She is wearing a clear temporary retainer right now. This will be replaced by a proper one in 6 weeks time. I don't think she has stopped smiling all week. (Oh yeah, she also dyed her hair black.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her teeth are so beautiful and straight. I guess it was well worth it!

And I love her hair color. I think the darker color really suits her.

Ann said...

I think so too. Great picture, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

It's a beautiful picture. She's a very pretty girl...just like her Auntie Sonya! ;)

marge said...

Wow! That's all I can say. Hannah looks more beautiful every time I see her picture. I really love that dark hair on her.

Edith said...

Hannah - Fantastic!!!!! I knew it would be worth it all. Lovely colour, quite a change from last time. Love Edith May