16 years old!!! Can you believe it? I remember when Naomi was born and we were so nervous because we had this brand new baby. Remember how shy she was - wouldn't talk to anyone. Here she is at her 5th birthday.
Now that has all passed and she is a confident, beautiful young lady. We are so proud of her. She has made parenting teenagers a very rewarding and pleasant experience. I can't say enough good things about her. She is such a joy to have in our lives. Our little baby grew into such a beautiful, amazing person. 
Now that has all passed and she is a confident, beautiful young lady. We are so proud of her. She has made parenting teenagers a very rewarding and pleasant experience. I can't say enough good things about her. She is such a joy to have in our lives. Our little baby grew into such a beautiful, amazing person. 
She has her grade 10 graduation on Friday. Then we are off to Whitehorse where she will receive her presents for these two events. We are buying her a digital camera for her birthday and a cell phone for her grad.
Happy Birthday Naomi! We love you lots, baby girl.

5 comments:
Happy Birthday, Naomi! Hope you have a wonderful day.
I remember meeting all of you when Naomi was only a month or two old. Wow, that feels like a lifetime ago! She has definitely grown into a beautiful young lady.
hi
Happy 16th birthday
Noami
have a great day
smile
ps I remember Noami holding Aaron & her saying to me am I holding him ok
Noami you are a lovely young lady
great gifts too,when Eric graduated grade 12,he got suit cases -ha
at least you have 2 more years before she Graduates grade 12, so injoy it now
time goes to fast
smile
Happy 16th birthday Naomi. I remember Naomiwhen dshe was just a little baby coming down to Abotsford with her parents to meet our family. Congratulations . Nice gifts.
Happy 16th Birthday, Naomi!
Post a Comment