Hannah had her prom last night. She was so radiant. It was such an exciting time for all of us. This picture has Ben's Auntie Betty, Ben's Grandma, his Mom, Dee, Naomi, Hannah, Myself and Mom.
I live in a remote Yukon village. I guess I must be quirky to live in such a place. I have been happily married for 21 years and we have 3 wonderful teenage children and an incredibly lazy dog! I am an educational assistant in the grade 1 and 2 class. I never thought I would ever work in a school - I didn't like school and I didn't particularly like kids. Isn't that ironic? (Maybe moronic is more like it!)
3 comments:
Her dress is amazing and she does look radiant in it.
How exciting! Ann, I showed my daughter the photos, and she said (after the 1st one), "I Like Her!"
Enjoy your summer off.
Dawn, that's hilarious. They would probably get along very well.
Post a Comment