Monday, June 14, 2010

19!!!

Today I am feeling a little shell-shocked. I can't believe my little baby girl is 19. Days like this cause me to reflect on the past. I remember anxiously waiting for her to be born and after it was over saying to my mother-in-law "why didn't you warn me it would be that bad?" To which she replied "what could I say?" She was such a quiet little girl. I remember when she was in kindergarten, grades 1 & 2 and refused to speak at school. We had to video tape her reading to prove to her teacher that she could do it.






She has grown into a beautiful young woman. The name Naomi means delightful, pleasant. She has definitely lived up to it. We are so proud of you, Naomi and love you more than you can imagine (even when you put the truck in the ditch).

No comments: