Well, it look like summer is coming to an end. I suddenly realized that I haven't blogged in a really long time and had lots to catch up on.
JULY
Naomi and Jaime left for Ireland on July 3. They had a fantastic time touring around the country.

After putting them on the plane, the rest of us began the trek down south.


Once we got there it was brutally hot. Hannah and Josh spent a lot of time at the beach in
Kelowna, just floating in these boats.

AUGUST
We were still in
Kamloops, but took time to go to
Kelowna. While there we celebrated Adele's birthday (I not allowed to say how old she is, but look at the cake.
LOL) before heading back home, sadly without Naomi.


Once we arrived home it was time to do some yard work before winter settles in. Our big project was building this planter. We collected rocks from the river and soil from nearby and set to work. In the spring we will plant wild flowers in it.


That about sums up our summer. I didn't take a lot of pictures, just relaxed and enjoyed the summer.
1 comment:
What? No pictures of me? For shame. ;) Oddly enough, I don't have a single picture of your guys' visit this summer. I'll have to remedy that next year.
Great looking planter! Can't wait to see pics of it next year all abloom with flowers.
Post a Comment