Sunday, May 10, 2009

RENOVATIONS ON THE GO

One of the quick-fix renovations we have been trying to get done hasn't been as quick as one would imagine. Over a year ago we had a window break during a cold snap. I think it was just too tight and the pressure from shifting in the cold caused it to break. Anyways, last fall we order a new window. The delivery company that comes to Ross brought it in the middle of October, but it was broken. So they ordered another one - it arrived at the end of November. It was too cold to install it, but that's o.k. because it also arrived broken. So, we ordered it again, but this time we decided to get it ourselves and bring it home. We packed it carefully into the truck and positioned other things around it to minimize shifting and bouncing. The roads are so rutted, I was worried all the way that we would have another broken window by the time we got home. But, alas, it arrived in one piece. We decided to install it right away before anything could happen.
The new window patiently waiting to be installed.Tadah!

Brian and Josh get a much deserved rest on our new zero-gravity chairs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a pane! Ha, ha, ha. I slay myself.

I love those zero gravity chairs. I mean, I'd like to try one because I'm sure it would be like a little slice of heaven.

Ann said...

They are so comfy. If only the sun would shine and the wind would stop.