Saturday, May 2, 2009

LIVING THE GOOD LIFE

Today was such a beautiful day - the sun was shining brightly and we were not working. Brian and I decided to make the most of it. We went on a great bike ride this morning, returning home to bask in the sunshine. Brian was able to just relax with a book he wanted to read. I, however, am tied to my geology textbook until my exam next week.
A few of my friends have been boasting about how the Pampered Chef pizza stones were amazing. So, I decided this was definitely worth a try. I bought myself a couple and tonight made pizza. I must say, the crust cooked up fantastically. It wasn't soggy at all like it is on my regular pans. The bottom cooked nicely without scorching the top. I'm sold. The pizza was fantastic!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That pizza looks amazingly delicious! I have quite a number of friends who swear by Pampered Chef stoneware.