Sonya is the queen of movie reviews. Brian and I just watched a couple movies just out on DVD, so I thought I would honour her with a quick review.

Brian has been dying to see Slumdog Millionaire, but we were not in Whitehorse while it was in theaters, so we had to wait until the DVD release. We were not disappointed. It was such a fantastic movie. There were some parts with subtitles, but not many. It was also quite clean. A very enjoyable 2 hours.

Seven Pounds was one I have been dying to see ever since I saw Will Smith in an interview on Oprah discussing the movie. It was a little confusing at first, but all was revealed by the end. It was a very moving picture. No, I didn't cry, but I did thoroughly enjoy it.
2 comments:
I have absolutely no desire to watch Slumdog. I'm not sure why. Perhaps I've just heard too much about it. 7 Pounds on the other hand, I've been itching to see that since it was in theaters and it will more than likely be my next rental. Glad to hear it was good.
Oh, and thanks for recognizing that I'm the queen of movie reviews. lol
Both are on my list of "movies to see". Thanks for sharing your opinions!
Post a Comment