I am finally getting around to posting pictures from Josh's birthday party. A great time was had by everyone. They ate loads of junk food and played video games until the wee hours of the morning.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
How nice that the girls were there to help him celebrate too!
I live in a remote Yukon village. I guess I must be quirky to live in such a place. I have been happily married for 21 years and we have 3 wonderful teenage children and an incredibly lazy dog! I am an educational assistant in the grade 1 and 2 class. I never thought I would ever work in a school - I didn't like school and I didn't particularly like kids. Isn't that ironic? (Maybe moronic is more like it!)
4 comments:
How nice that the girls were there to help him celebrate too!
That's the great thing about having your birthday during spring break.
The cake looks wonderful Ann. Did you make it?
Yeah! No bakeries here in Ross!
Post a Comment