Sunday, November 2, 2008

THIS AND THAT

O.k., so I've been hounded lately to post something, anything. Hmmm. I've been thinking for days about what I should write about and so far I haven't come up with anything brilliant.
So for want of anything better...
Here's the couch where I've spent so many long days recovering:The t.v. that keeps me mildly entertained:The companion that takes over the couch:At least he learned quickly that I couldn't pick him up.
Good news though, yesterday was my first totally pain-free day! YAY! Now I really feel like I'm on the road to recovery. I will return to work and hopefully a normal life on Nov. 12.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! You finally posted something new. I wonder who was hounding you?? ;) I'm glad to hear that you're starting to feel better. Only 50-some days to the cruise...you need to be all better for that.

Ann said...

I need to be a lot less flabby for that too.