Monday, November 17, 2008

RETURNING TO NORMAL

I went back to work last week. It was a good thing it was only 3 days because I was exhausted and sore by the end of it. The weekend was a great time to rest and recuperate. Now it's back to the regular grind though. Hopefully I will be able to handle it. My body is just taking a lonnnng time to get back to normal.
I have been able to start doing a little bit of exercise, but 20 minutes on the elliptical is all I can manage at this point. It looks like I won't have a bikini-worthy body for the cruise. Oh well, that's probably best for everyone. LOL. I'm getting so excited about the cruise, I've even started dreaming about it. 32 days until we fly out of Whitehorse and begin the holiday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that your first few days back went ok. As for the bikini body, I wouldn't worry too much about it. I'm not bikini ready either.

Anonymous said...

Wow! that looks like a might fine ship. Hope you soon feel totally well again.