This has been the best weekend I've had in a long time. After all the relaxing I was able to do on Saturday, today was a day to get other things done. Brian bought himself a new bike in Whitehorse and we were dying to get out and put it to use. So this morning Brian and Josh did some work on Josh's bike. The brakes weren't working at all, making it impossible to go far on it. They got it all fixed up and then Brian and I headed out for a trail ride. One of our favourite things is biking through the trails in the woods. Josh's bike worked fairly well for me, but I was facing the whole thing with a range of only 3 gears in the middle of the range. We had a fantastic ride and arrived home without any major injuries. Just some muscle fatigue. We are hoping to get out again in a couple days, after our muscles get a good rest.
UPDATE: Josh had a fabulous time at the pilot workshop. They showed them the planes and then took them for rides. On his second time up Josh got to fly the plane. Talk about excitement!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I remember you and I going on a bike ride through the woods when we were up visiting. I think I'm more of a road riding girl. :)
Post a Comment