Merry Christmas everyone!
I began taking pictures this week and realized that I still had some pictures left from the beginning of December. When I decided it was time to put the lights up outside I discovered that we had been in a bit of a hurry when we disassembled them last year. Hence the rats nest:

On December 24
th I took this picture from our back door at 9:00 am. The picture makes it look lighter outside than it really is. So happy that the days will be getting longer from here on.

This past week has been busy with a variety of different activities. Including watching movies, playing on the computer, and baking.
I made ginger sparklers and
skor shortbread:

Josh made some very delicious and nutritious sugar cookies. He used some whole wheat flour just to see what would happen and they turned out fabulous.

The girls iced the cookies. They are very creative.



I also whipped up some gingerbread men while the kids were still in bed yesterday morning.

Naomi tried her hand at making caramel popcorn and discovered that she is very good at it. Another delicious treat.

Of course no Christmas is complete without chocolate.
Candycane chocolate bark, almond bark and almond berry clusters:
1 comment:
Looks like there's lots of good eating going on at your house!
Post a Comment